Self-checkout lines are the best thing that has happened to couponers.
I love self-checkout lines. They are the easiest and most efficient way to shop with coupons. Whenever possible, I encourage you to do so also.
Why you ask?
There are lots of good reasons you’d do this.
- You don’t have to feel rushed by a cashier.
- It’s easier to set up the sets of items in your own time.
- It’s less likely you’ll get coupons stuck together, therefore losing the use of one.
- You’ll be doing lots of transactions in one shopping trip. This will allow you to take the time to recheck them as you scan them.
- You can bag them in order so you can look back with ease if you think you miscounted something.
- You aren’t holding up the line for other customers.
- You’re less likely to get ugly comments from store associates and customers.
- It’s easier to run back and grab an item if you miscounted a set.
If you see self-check signs, head straight to them. You’ll be glad you did. And before you get in line, grab an extra cart to load the groceries into as you check out. It’ll also save you a lot of trouble and time.
Do you already use self-checkout lines?