The other day I was thinking about the next recipe I wanted to post. My mental recipe book was open as I flipped through the pages and considered this and that when it hit me like a fast ball in the thigh. Everything I post to y’all usually comes from one box or another of prepared food. Gasp. A moment of silence please. What was the cyber world going to think of a mother Continue reading Cooking for the Busy Folks
2 fully cooked 13 0z. Kielbasa Sausage links
3 Scalloped potato boxed mixes
- Boil sausage for 5 minutes.
- To make scalloped potatoes, do step one according to box directions.
- Drain sausage then cut into thin slices.
- Put sausage and potatoes in 11×14 casserole dish and bake for the allotted time (about 25 minutes) on the scalloped potato box at 450 degrees until golden brown.
Serving size: 6-7
1 8 oz. container Whipped Topping
1 packet Kool-Aid: any flavor
1 ready-made Graham Cracker Crust
- Dump Kool-Aid into container of whipped topping and stir with a spoon until smooth. You may have to use a mixer if it won’t smoothen out, but it’s not usually necessary.
- Spoon into the ready-made pie crust.
- Freeze for 4-8 hours.
Ready to serve when solid. You can garnish it with fresh sliced fruit or whipped cream.
Makes 8 servings.